Mentoring program of Alumni Association
A new project of the Association for professional growth. Mentors of the Program – graduates and members of the Association,share experience and knowledge in their field with students and graduates of the University in group classes.
Start of the Program: December 2020.
Duration: 6 months.
The participants will work in groups with mentors once a month for 1-1.5 hours.
We look forward to seeing you at our Mentoring Program!
Mentor Nataliya Kyrnychna
Head of enterprises in various industries with more than 15 years of management experience. Economist, lawyer, psychologist. Loving mom.
Nataliya Kyrnychna teaches two groups:
– Mentorship Group II Business and management + Finance
– Self development + Organizational development
In the process of working with a mentor, participants learn how to set clear goals and determine how to achieve them. They also get acquainted with different ways of organizing business, building contacts to improve communication and resolving misunderstandings, learn to understand and determine the levels of organizational development and stages of the life cycle of the organization.
To achieve the goals of the Program, both group and individual work will be involved, in particular coaching sessions and teamwork.
Groups are formed. Acceptance of applications is completed.
ATTORNEY-CLIENT PRIVILEGE / ANWALTSGEHEIMNIS
About the Mentor:
– A graduate of the Faculty of International Relations of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv in 2006;
– Partner of ARZINGERLaw Firm;
– Honorary Consul of Austria in Lviv;
– Doctor of Law, lawyer;
– Master of International Law and Economics, Institute of World Trade, Bern, Switzerland;
– Master of Laws LL.M. in International Commercial Arbitration, Stockholm and Sweden.
In the process of working with a mentor participants learn about:
– Study and internship abroad.
– The first job: how to find and express yourself.
– Identification of own strengths and their imposition on the choice of job.
– Work for a law firm: nuances, pros and cons.
– Going the extra mile: how to be different from others.
– Combating work stress and career planning.
The group is formed. Acceptance of applications is completed.
Program – “The role of public administration in the formation of the state in terms of various stakeholders,
institutions and global trends ”
About the mentor:
– A graduate of Ivan Franko National University of Lviv majoring in English language and literature.
– Worked on several international technical assistance projects with the support of US governments and the European Commission; studied remotely at the Lee Kuan Yew School of Public Administration, University of Singapore.
– Since 2008, the Head of the Department of Foreign Economic Relations and Investments of the Lviv City Council.
– Since 2014, the People’s Deputy of Ukraine from the“Samopomich” faction, Deputy Chairman of the Committee on Industrial Policy and Entrepreneurship, a member of the Permanent Delegation of the Verkhovna Rada to the PACE.
– Since 2019, the Adviser to the Mayor, and since February 2020 – the Deputy mayor – the Business Ombudsman. The group is formed. Acceptance of applications is completed.